Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Huma Qureshi never worried about following trend

Bollywood actor Huma Qureshi, who was well appreciated for her act in
'Gangs Of Wasseypur' has revealed that she may have turned fashionable
nowadays, but she used to be a book lover during her school and
college days and never worried about following trends.

"I love books. In fact, I was a geek in college and school. I became
an actress by mistake," the 27-year-old said.

"Now I have become fashionable, but initially I used to wear my dad's
shirts. In Delhi, I still have more books than clothes," added the
"Gangs Of Wasseypur" actress.

Huma has a special fascination for biographies and seeks inspiration from them.

"Lots of books inspire me, especially autobiographies and
biographies... whether it's an athlete's or an actor's or
an industrialist's. If you read an autobiography you will find
somewhere all stories are the same," Huma said. "They are all human
beings no matter which background or ethnicity they belong to. They
somehow seem to have the same problems and demons they have to fight
with," she added.

Huma is currently shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's production venture
"Dedh Ishqiya". Directed by Abhishek Chaubey, it stars Madhuri Dixit
in the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment