Saturday, August 10, 2013

Alia Bhatt denies dating Arjun Kapoor

Bollywood's young star Alia Bhatt confessed that she is not in a
relationship with Arjun Kapoor. Currently, Alia is working in upcoming
film 2 States opposite Arjun Kapoor.

The buzz says that the couple share some quality time together. Even
they have been often spotted with each other quite comfortably. That's
the reason behind the rumours of Alia's affair with Arjun Kapoor.

While ending the rumours, Alia Bhatt said, "I am not dating Arjun. We
get along very well. That's it. I am not going to sever ties with my
friends just to put a lid on such rumours."

She accepts that she has no time to fall in love with someone. So, how
this could be possible.

"I have an idea of the different kind of films I want to do. I just
want to do lots of films and everything should be different. My
intention is to do something that challenges me and caters to the need
of the audience as well," she added.

Recently, the 20-year-old have some other project in her account like,
Highway and Karan Johar's production Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya with
Varun Dhawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment