Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Akshay Kumar along with wife Twinkle searching home in Dubai

Bollywood star couple Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna is searching for
a new house in Dubai.
Akshay, recently was in Dubai, to promote his upcoming film 'Once Upon
A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara'. He said that he is busy in promoting the
films but his wife is hunting for a new house.

"I was busy with the film promotions all day but my wife has been
looking at properties here," he said to a leading news channel.

Akshay is willing to buy a new house in Dubai, as according to the
Khiladi Kumar it's like a second home to him.

"Dubai is such a dynamic city. It's so welcoming that it feels like a
second home now. And I have been here so many times so that's why we
decided to purchase a home here," Akshay Kumar said.

Several other Bollywood celebrities have
bought homes in Dubai like Shahrukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,
Shilpa Shetty and Sohail Khan. Kumar said that in Dubai there are many
Indians and Pakistanis and if ever I have to move with my family I
will shift to Dubai.

"There are so many Indians and Pakistanis here, the environment is
comforting and it feels like I haven't even left home. If my family
were to shift anywhere, this is the home we would like to move to
permanently," Kumar added.

The film 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Dobaara' is the sequel of the
2010 hit film 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai'. The film is directed by
Milan Luthria and stars Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha.

The film is ready to hit the silver screens
on August 15

No comments:

Post a Comment